Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tarots and Peas

I'm bringing a new character on board my never ending inquisitorial soul train, next stop, purgation station, get your palms read for a paltry pittance, your blasted warp beasts banished for a buck: a daemon hunter inquisitor with emperor's tarot. I had the perfect model sitting in front of me the whole time, but I was thinking I was going to use him as an acolyte instead. Nah. I'd rather get a leg up on first turn. Plus he can hang out and still get love from the chirurgeons (don't tell him he's just an ablative wound after 1st turn). I still added another acolyte to the witch hunter's retinue, gave the seraphim VSS an eviscerator, and switched over to the callidus assassin. Pick side, go first, word in your ear. Not a bad 2k army I think.

Cannoness
blessed weapon
inferno pistol
mantle of Ophelia
cloak of St. Aspira
jump pack
book of St. Lucius
frag grenades

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Lord
liber heresius
psychic hood
carapace armor
2 chirurgeons
2 acolytes
carapace armor
3 gun servitors
3 heavy bolters

ELITES

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor
emperor's tarot

Callidus Assassin

3 Death Cult Assassins

TROOPS

10 Sisters of Battle
meltagun, storm bolter
vet. sister superior
book of St. Lucius

10 Sisters of Battle
meltagun, storm bolter
vet. sister superior
book of St. Lucius

Infantry Platoon
Command Squad
Junior officer
bolter
2 plasma guns
lascannon team
Infantry Squad 1
plasma gun
lascannon team
Infantry Squad 2
plasma gun
lascannon team
Infantry Squad 3
plasma gun
lascannon team

FAST ATTACK

8 Seraphim
2 hand flamers
vet. sister superior
eviscerator

HEAVY SUPPORT

Exorcist
extra armor
smoke launchers

Exorcist
extra armor
smoke launchers

10 Retributors
4 heavy bolters
vet. sister superior
book of St. Lucius

No comments: