Monday, December 29, 2008

Saim Ting

A new SH Eldar list I'm going to try out for a while:

Farseer - bike, stones, doom, fortune, runes of warding
6 Fire Dragons
6 Guardian Jetbikes - 2 cannons, warlock with singing spear and embolden
6 Guardian Jetbikes - 2 cannons, warlock with singing spear and embolden
6 Guardian Jetbikes - 2 cannons, warlock with singing spear and embolden
10 Dire Avengers - exarch w/ bladestorm, power weapon, shimmershield, and defend
Wave Serpent - twin linked bright lances, spirit stones, star engines
2 Vypers - scatter lasers, shuriken cannons
2 Vypers - scatter lasers, shuriken cannons
2 Fire Prisms - holofield, spirit stones
Falcon - scatter laser, holofield, spirit stones

The missing elements are already inbound. Obviously I wince at losing my third fire prism but those dragons are so multipurpose and bitey I can't help trying them out for at least a few games.

4 comments:

Bushido Red Panda said...

I've since decided to cut my third prism. I find that I generally don't use more than 2 linked up. The only reason I can see loading 3 up would be anti-terminator, but the straight shot can handle that pretty easily. I think this will be a more effective list overall.

Anonymous said...

The transport ability on the Falcon makes it ace! Those Fire Dradons will melt (pun) any tank. I doubt you have the points for it but if you can sneek in an exarch with crack shot he is worth it. No more tank cover saves...

~kings

natsirtm said...

lol, the post title reminded me of that "Sam Ting" joke.

Anonymous said...

What do you do about multiple armor14 vehicles?

~kings