Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Uniques 2k Wolves List

**EDIT: Removed illegal MoW from blood claws and changed one rune priest to a wolf priest**

I left a tournament early this Saturday, something I hadn't done in quite a while, after getting a mudhole stomped in my mechguard ass in the first game. Really I had stayed up too late the night before and shouldn't have showed up in the first place. I was also less worried about staying since there was an odd number of players, but regardless, I do need to stop worrying about winning and losing as much and just try to get more games in overall. I figure this list might hang in there a bit and give me more experience with various units. And I have all the models. I'm curious how good the rune priests actually are, not that I will know what I'm doing with them for a while.

Rune Priest - jaws of the world wolf, living lightning

Wolf Priest - plasma pistol

5 Wolf Scouts - meltagun, 2 power weapons
Wolf Guard - powerfist, combimelta

Venerable Dreadnought - multimelta, heavy flamer
Drop Pod

8 Blood Claws - powerfist, flamer
Wolf Guard - powerfist
Rhino

9 Grey Hunters - power weapon, mark of the wulfen, meltagun
Wolf Guard - powerfist, combimelta
Drop Pod

9 Grey Hunters - power weapon, mark of the wulfen, meltagun
Wolf Guard - powerfist, combimelta
Rhino

8 Grey Hunters - power weapon, mark of the wulfen, meltagun
Wolf Guard - powerfist, combimelta
Rhino

Land Speeder - multimelta, heavy flamer

Land Speeder - multimelta, heavy flamer

5 Long Fangs - 2 rocket launchers, 2 lascannons
Wolf Guard - terminator armor, cyclone missile launcher

6 Long Fangs - 5 heavy bolters

2 comments:

Jwolf said...

I like the list. I think it'll be fun to play and fun to play against generally.

Electra Maven said...

Hi, How are you? I came across your Blog and I really enjoyed reading it! I found it very interesting! I'm a new blogger so I'd like to invite you to have a look at my blog and feel welcome to give me any kind of feedback and comments on my posts! :) I would really appreciate it! Thanks for sharing information and yr experiences! I wish you all the best! Kind Regards ;)

http://www.electra-spotlight.blogspot.com/

ps: If you need tips and guidance to Internet Marketing I've just posted 2 very detailed posts about it, including a lot of sources where you can increase your traffic for free! I Hope It's helpful!